Saturday, February 11, 2012

From the Scary Asian Dry Cleaning Dude Files #OMG - WTF

And so it ends my friends, The Scary Asian Dry Cleaning Dude and her are staying in China. I didn't even get a chance to say good-bye. This is truly a sad day for me and my blog. This will be my final Scary Asian Dry Cleaning Dude post, unless the new Chinese people get a personality.
How can they do this to me? Why would Chinese immigrants leave their communist homeland to live the American Dream and then go back to a one party dictatorship? How does that make sense?
I had heard rumors that they were gone from my mother, who's friend heard that they were gone for good. Refusing to believe, I PM'ed her friends daughter on FaceBook who confirmed the rumor to be true. And then I braved our current blizzard of 2012 to see and hear for myself.
The new Chinese girl and I actually carried on a conversation, she understood everything I said and pronounced my name correctly. So you can see why I'm so upset. My next stop was the liquor store to pick up a bottle of raspberry vodka. I plan to get a good buzz going and read my old From the Scary Asian Dry Cleaning Dude Files posts tonight. I will raise my glass of raspberry vodka and orange juice, which is by far the best booze concoction that has ever past my lips, and toast two of the best characters any blogger can run across.
Farewell my Scary Asian Dry Cleaning Dude and her, farewell.

7 comments:

Relax Max said...

I will miss your barely understood posts about them, but I'm glad they are where they want to be.

ReformingGeek said...

Ah, so sad. I'm sorry for your loss. I will send flowers to your blog.

I hear new grand-babies are able to put spells on grandparents. They must be aliens.

Suzanne said...

Relax Max - You don't understand Chinese?

Carol - Thank you! You should probably send chocolate too.

Leeuna said...

Oh No! Sorry you lost two of your muses. Maybe they got fed up with our American politics. Here's hoping you find new people to inspire you.

Suzanne said...

Leeuna! So glad you are back blogging! Yes I am going to miss my muses. I cried myself to sleep that night. ;-)

Venom said...

I too am sad to see you lose such inspiration, but I'm sure you'll persevere.

Just an FYI - I'm linking to Farvel Cargo today in my post on VSL.

Suzanne said...

Thank you Venom! I have you on my blog roll.