Sunday, July 01, 2007

What is your hobby?

Selling online I've met quite a few people on the message boards that are very talented. Selling what they make, I wish I could do that! To make a living at doing what you love - creating! Some people are so creative. I've been to craft shows where I've seen people creating art out of things you would normally throw away. It's a gift to be able to look at any old thing and visualize something beautiful. I have a closet full of junk that I'm still waiting to be inspired by.

As Blogged about earlier this week we have listed some more hobby tools. We have 2 almost identical Hobby Tool Kits listed at our eCrater Store.
Kit contains:
An assortment of 5 pairs of tweezers
Assorted sizes of 6 acid brushes
3 sponge brushes with wooden handles
2 mini plastic 2 inch clamps
2 nylon brushes, 1 wire brush
1 dental pick
1 pair of small wire cutters
________________________________
Can you believe it's July already?
This summer is flying by! Enjoy your week!

No comments: