Wednesday, May 05, 2010

My uplifting, everything is sunshine and lollipops post

When I pulled out of my driveway this morning and saw the goose standing on my roof like he owned the place, I laughed out loud, LOL'ed for those of you that forgot how to spell. My new U2 CD was cranked up and "Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of" blasted me awake. I sat at the end of my driveway laughing at the goose and listening to the song.
A goose on your roof has to be the start of a great day, a day that when you start to think about the crap you went through the past couple of months can easily be disguarded by thinking, "Hey, there's a goose on my roof."
Last weekend when Boy #3 dragged me to the video store I perused the used CD's and grabbed "U2 18 Singles."
This is my new favorite song:



Today I dragged myself out of my pissy mood, unstuck.

5 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

A goose on your roof?

YIKES!

That's funny.

Suzanne said...

It was hilarious!

Leeuna said...

Awesome song. I love it. I'm glad that you feel better. Now, can I borrow your goose? I need to get unstuck.

Anonymous said...

Um...I love the song and love the post...

...but where is the photo of the duck on your roof?

What kind of blogger are you? ;)

Suzanne said...

Leeuna - Everyone has a goose in their life, you just have to know where to look for it. I'm so profound sometimes I scare myself.

UR - You can't believe someone when they say they have a goose on their roof, you have to have proof? Goose not duck. I'm patiently waiting for my family to buy me a new digital camera for my birthday and then it will never leave my side. The one on my phone takes me too long to figure out and I would have been late for work. Swear to God it was there!