Sunday, May 30, 2010

I watched LOST for 6 years and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.


Son of a bitch. A month or so ago I wrote a post explaining how I would get my brain back after the epic final season of LOST was complete. Six years of mystery, intrigue, smoke monsters, polar bears, the almighty Jacob and how very special Waaaaaalt was, would all be clear as day and I could continue on with my life, growing smarter day by day because LOST wouldn't be taking up my precious brain cells any longer. Instead LOST made me retarded. No one's going to be calling me Einstein any time soon.
Expecting to be blown away with revelation after revelation, questions answered in such a way that I'm in awe of the TV show, my beloved LOST, expecting, yes, it to be better than the Newhart ending. I was that stoked.
Six years, for six years I was a faithful Lostie so was Erv, he's pissed too. We both had our families watching with us in the beginning, but one by one they dropped off, Erv and I stuck with it. I talked Boy #3 to start watching again this season, he hasn't talked to me in a week. I'm going over to Erv's for my nephews birthday today and hopefully Erv knows to have the adult punch ready. We can then console each other or never speak of it again, I'm not sure.
So I bought the T-Shirt and in 8 to 10 business days it will arrive. I'll wear it and everyone will know I'm a moron with no answers.

5 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Gee, I hope it comes in a choice of colors!

LOL!

Suzanne said...

Carol - I got it in gray, dreary gray.

Leeuna said...

Sue, I'm right there with you. I'm still wearing a question mark on my forehead. Stupid show! I need to get one of those Ts only in black -- with bright red letters.

00dozo said...

I got lost after the first season and didn't find my way back. The new series, "Flashforward" is much like Lost and, really, I couldn't go forward with that one either.

Sorry about your lunchbag letdown.

Suzanne said...

Leeuna - They had different colors but none black with red.

00dozo - I gave up on Flashforward too.