Thursday, May 29, 2008

Things Left Unsaid

By the title of this post it almost looks like I'm going to get sappy. Not my style. After reviewing some of my previous posts, I've come to the realization that I left a few things up in the air. Like for instance:

1. My mom didn't get mad at me for shopping for a bra without her, but did get mad at me for blogging about it.
2. The Prom went off with hardly a hitch. The tuxedo looked exactly like last years, but with a blue vest instead of pink. I forgot to order a corsage and had to buy one that was made by mistake.
3. I'm still smiling at my new job.
4. Boy #3's "analyzed knee fluid" show some sort of trauma, in other words, he hurt it but doesn't want to tell me how he did it.
5. Someone stole some of my birthday chocolate and I think it was the damn diabetic. Mommy's babies know better - it was him.

There you have it. A recap of previous post. I'm pretending not to notice that no-one really commented to find out how things turned out. I'm sure you guys are really busy.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Once again I am laughing at this...."I'm pretending not to notice that no-one really commented to find out how things turned out. I'm sure you guys are really busy."
Doesn't it just really suck when you write a post and you "think" it will bring some interesting comments and nothing happens! Sue...you are just too funny!!!!!

Suzanne said...

At least I know you are reading Ellen. Thank you! You are such a sweetheart! :-)