Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Parade of Prostitutes

I counted about twelve prostitutes walking up to my doorstep this Halloween night. Fishnet stockings, high heels and a little tight dress that goes up to her twat is a prostitute. Their parents are delusional if they think they look like anything else.
"Here honey, have a fun size Kit Kat and go put some pants on."
I thanked the Lord above about 27 times tonight for giving me boys. One of the hookers in training walked by my house 4 times.

NO! No, no, no, oh please, please don't let her be one of Boy #3's friends.

Boy #3 then appeared with his rag tag group of friends. I pointed the prostitute out, at which time the group hid in the bushes.
"That's right baby, you hide from the godless Jezebel. I'm the onliest woman in my boys life."

7 comments:

Ellen said...

This is hysterical!!!! I've laughed so hard I'm coughing. I agree totally with your interpretation of their attire. They do look like little hussies don't they?

Meg said...

True story: Not long ago my friend and I dressed like prostitutes to get into a club for free. When we arrived, the person at the door said "Where's your costume?" Apparently what seemed slutty to us was typical nightclub attire.

Lidian said...

"...have a fun size Kit Kat and go put some pants on."

Best line ever! Brilliant!

Suzanne said...

Hey lidian thanks! I had to write that one down while I was giving out candy so I didn't forget it!

Suzanne said...

LOL prefers her fantasy life! Next time consult a teenage girl!

Suzanne said...

Sorry to make you cough Ellen! I can't believe their parents let them out of the house.

Anonymous said...

That's funny (but not really because I'm with you, I can't believe parents let their girls go out like that)

I personally had to watch the grown-up HOs of Halloween last night. Someone across the street had a party and they were all out and about, strutting up and down the street in their barely there costumes.

I ways always glad I was blessed with a boy and not a girl. Eek!