Monday, January 02, 2012

Farvel Cargo's most noteworthy and best top 10 posts of 2011

It was hard to narrow them down to just 10, but it should only take you 3 or 4 hours to read them. Some of them have links to other posts. Drop what you are doing and get to it.

1. Help I've fallen and I can get up but would like some assistance
2. It just popped open on it's own
3. Please wait be back in 2 minute
4. WILSON!!!!!!!!!
5. Which button, which button?
6.
I have this ball bouncing around in there, smacking the sides of my skull and rolling around my brain rendering me an idiot
7. Oh, this Twinkie thing, it ain't over yet.
8. Raising aging parents 101
9. Inferno Review for Brent
10.Lessons Learned the Hard Way

The amount of posts I've written each years has gone steadily down. So my goal is 100 post this year. Be prepared to be entertained.

4 comments:

Symdaddy said...

I am prepared and looking forward to more of the same.

Suzanne said...

Symdaddy - Hopefully a lot more.

ReformingGeek said...

Wait. Weren't those the ONLY posts you wrote? Haha. Kidding. Kidding.

Good Luck with the 100!

Suzanne said...

Thank you Carol!