Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Clever Skateboarder

You know how kids leave catalogs lying around where you can find them and they are open to a page that just so happens to be something they want for Christmas? Boy #3 likes to leave web pages up on my monitor of things he wants. He is so clever. He left this site for me to find, SurfExpo.com. The only sport he participates in is skateboarding so I’m assuming he wants a new skateboard. And since he didn’t tell me about, it’s probably expensive and he’s easing me into a conversation about it. Do we know are kids or what? This site is brought into our homes not only by our children but also, by the longest-running surf trade show in the world, Surf Expo. The site has surfing videos on it. I watched some, they are pretty awesome, nothing I want Boy #3 attempting, but cool. I can see why Boy #3 spent so much time on this site, besides the videos there are news items about surfing, skateboarding and wakeboarding. I spent more time on it than I thought I would, the kid is good. I guess I should get prepared for the skateboard conversation. One positive is, I’m sure that room of his will get cleaned very soon!

No comments: