Saturday, September 25, 2010

GloBalls

Nothing snaps you back into the land of the living faster than spotting a box of GloBalls. Holy Crap. Six individually wrapped coconut and marshmallow covered chocolate cakes with creamy filling. GloBalls.


With a team of doctors working 'round the clock to fix my hormones, I try to go about my weekend without passing out. Wheeling my shopping cart up and down each aisle at the WalMarts, I know I'll get home forgetting more than I remembered. Like for instance bread, yes I forgot bread. It's a simple item, one that you pick up without even thinking each week. But if it's in the same aisle as a box of GloBalls and your brain cells are under the influence of pain medication.................... bread? What is bread? For $2.50 I can own a box of these delicious green coconut GloBalls. I'm so going to the hostess cakes website because now I have to have a Justice League green ring. Who is that green super hero? On the back of the box there is Superman, Batman, a red guy and a green guy. I think the red guy is The Flash. When did this Justice League form, I have no memory of them, then again I can't remember bread............

4 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Um, Sue? Are those things radioactive?

Word verify: apopoloc

Suzanne said...

Carol - Yes they are radioactive, of course.

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

I'd never heard of GloBalls until today, and now I must have one. Or two. Or 12. They look delicious, if deadly, and I don't care if they make you stupid.

Suzanne said...

Mike - we are all waiting to see if our pee glows in the dark. I'll let you know.