Thursday, August 30, 2007

Did I feed the kids?

Can I tell you something? I’m on the computer a lot. I have online stores, blogs, message boards and the search engines are my friend. At the end of the day my head is spinning. Did I remember to check all 4 of my email boxes? Did I ship that package? Did I feed the kids? And then, I dig deeper. When am I going to quit smoking? Did you return the phone call from your friend that just wants to talk? Am I spending enough time with my kids? So you wonder if things are being left undone or if you are headed in the right direction.

It’s probably a good idea to start writing things down. Those of us that are on the computer all the time would find it very easy to keep an online journal. A wonderful way to express yourself online is My Therapy Journal.com.

To visit MyTherapyJournal.com, please click here. It is definitely worth a look! MyTherapyJournal.com has one clear mission: to embrace the power of personal expression in a completely safe, private and secure online space. When you visit the site you will be able to find out more by taking a tour of the site and visiting "about us".



I would like to know if I’m going down the right path in life most people would. My Therapy Journal.com has a user-friendly graphing system to keep track of the journey you decide to take. Or help you find a journey. Whether you use it for quitting smoking, pregnancy, losing weight or even depression and anxiety it can work for you.

Did I really ask if I remembered to feed the kids or not? Maybe I should explain. I almost always cook, it’s just that they don’t all eat at the same time. It’s hard to remember if they all eat!


No comments: