Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My friends at The Crabby Host!

Since February of 2007 I've been trying to make a living online. I quit my part-time job with a steady paycheck.
The steady paycheck part is the only thing I miss!
I roll out of bed in the morning, grab a cup of coffee and log on to
This is where I find my friends
who are ready to help me with, well let's see:
eCommerce
Advertising
Web Design
Online Auctions and Fixed Market sites
Search Engines
Then I get to work! And this is usually with my dog sleeping at my feet.
How cool is that?
I gave her a blanket to nap on and she would rather use the phonebook as a pillow. And I can't take pictures of anything I plan on selling because she barks at the camera.
I'm making my own hours, meeting a great group of online friends, learning a hell of a lot and making a little money.
I'm glad I left my steady paycheck job.

No comments: