Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Do you have a Hobby?

Selling online I've met quite a few people on the message boards that are very talented. Selling what they make, I wish I could do that! To make a living at doing what you love - creating! Some people are so creative. I've been to craft shows where I've seen people creating art out of things you would normally throw away. It's a gift to be able to look at any old thing and visualize something beautiful. I have a closet full of junk that I'm still waiting to be inspired by.
I use to be able to run my husbands band saw! It broke! But I was getting pretty good at it. I cut out ghosts and pumpkins, then paint them and sell them! I just don't know how crafters find the time to craft and run a website. I guess they get up earlier than me and stay up later!
Please check out my links in the right hand column to see what has been keeping me busy!

No comments: