Thursday, March 13, 2008

GPS Push for Mother's Day

I’m what you call directionally challenged. Someone can give me general instructions to get me somewhere and I’ll say to them, “Yeah but, which way do I turn when I get to the end of my driveway?” Then realization sets in and they get out the maps and compasses, paper and pencil, the cell phone numbers and overnight emergency bags with snacks. I would rather be a passenger, look at the pretty scenery and asking the husband if he’s sure he knows where he’s going.

I know there are technological advances in the way of driving direction to avoid getting lost now a days. I can’t think of anyone that needs a GPS Pal more than me. That’s why I plan on a GPS push for Mother’s Day. Those boys would be lost without me, it should be up to them to make sure I get to my destinations without incident.

The GPS Pal fits right in your cup holder, don’t worry I have two cup holders, I can still stop for my Mocha. It can be moved from one vehicle to another, which is a good thing, I’ll probably only have this car of mine for one more year. It would be nice to have GPS directions in the car with me instead of trying to decipher a map or follow someone. I’m known for my poor navigational skills and the last guy I followed to a travel baseball game, grinned at me and said, “Try to keep up.”



No comments: