Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm Not an Internet Genius

I’m afraid to plunge into the ‘whole have your own website’ world. I sell online at several auction sites and my online buddies are telling me to start my own website. The online auctions are dying, they say. So I started looking into my own website. What has me the most apprehensive is ecommerce software. Finding it is not a problem, it’s finding something that’s easy to use, cost effective and has technical support is what’s important. We are not all internet geniuses, if you take the plunge, you want to make sure someone is their with a safety net! Ashop has a FREE 10 day trial for their ecommerce software. I think that alone speaks for itself. You get ten days to see if Ashop is right for you. Ten days to see if technical support stacks up. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Ashop is definitely worth looking into.

No comments: