Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's Tribe Time

I first heard about this story on the radio, WTAM in Cleveland, because I'm a talk radio junkie. It sent chills up my spine. The Tribe is certainly giving us Cleveland fans a ride of our lives this baseball season. I'm enjoying the hell out of it! From the snow storm at the beginning of the season to the "bug storm" in the Indians/Yankees playoff game, this team has been on fire.

CLEVELAND --Ray Chapman's spirit could be floating the Cleveland Indians through a season unlike any other in their history.
Strange, unexplainable, improbable, head-scratching events have surrounded this team for months, beginning almost from the moment the Indians rediscovered a lost piece of Chapman's legacy.
more..........
i
I can't wait for the game tonight!

No comments: