Friday, October 05, 2007

Smorty Makes Me Smile

I quit my job in January of 2007. My dream job is to work at home. I’m a homebody and not much of a people person. I have a large inventory of tools that I’m selling online, but that has not been bringing in much income. I had to find something else. I started a blog a few years ago to advertise my tools. This past summer I started on a path that I’m staying on, I get paid to use my blog for blog advertising. I found Smorty. The simple concept of bringing advertisers and bloggers together is spreading like wildfire.
I am amazed by the world of blogging. I have learned so much in the past few months and met some very nice people who have helped me tweak my blog. I can’t wait to go to bed at night so I can get up and go to “work”. I no longer dread Monday mornings. I’m getting paid for my opinions and my words, what a great feeling and sense of accomplishment.

No comments: