Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I Added a Chat Box

Just adding to my Blog Flair today. I hope somebody says hi to me. I will add one to my other Blog, View of Sue later today. I have to get over to that blog and review Dancing With The Stars. Dear God what will I say about Wayne Newton? I recorded Heroes, but haven't seen it yet. It was a weird night.
i
It rained and no leaks in the roof, so my husband did something right up there Saturday. Working with him on this house has, at times, been drudgery, but I had the best line last weekend. He is a very smart guy, big brain, and he was trying to figure something out. I can always tell when his brain is at work and I just step back. But this time I said, "Why don't you tell me what you are trying to do and I can tell you a better way to do it." hehe!

No comments: