Thursday, January 03, 2008

From My Head to My Toes - Ouch!

Ouch. I just took the crazy dog for a walk and then shoveled a little. Shoveled a little yesterday. Why is it that have kids still at home on Christmas break and I'm the one shoveling? My back hurts and you know what? It's pretty damn cold out there. But I sat on my ass in front of the computer all day so I thought I'd better do something.
Speaking of computers, Boy #3 has been behind closed doors all day after I took him to buy a graphics card. He has about 4 computers in there all in pieces. And now he's hooking them all up together, it's really quite scary the stuff he knows. I'm sure he could explain it a little better than hooking them all up, actually I think he did but it went completely over my head. Where's the Tylenol?

No comments: