Monday, January 21, 2008

We Call Ourselves Crabs

I have been selling online since 2003. I've been a member of various online sellers message boards, bouncing around getting and giving advice. I bounced into The Crabby Host this past summer and found my second home. We call ourselves crabs. I've made friends there, I've learned there, shared, laughed, cried there, I have a friend in need there.
One of our members is facing cancer without insurance. Her username is flying high and her husband is also a member, he's The Pet Guy. Together they are facing uncertainty and mounting medical bills with grace and a dedication towards each other that you just don't see every day.
Led by Deb and Joe over at The Crabby Host the members have rallied! We have a support/donation thread in the works. There you can find out how flying high aka Martha and The Pet Guy aka Harold are doing, they post often. You can leave some supportive words, stories or poems. Hey guess what? You can also make a donation! Here is a direct link for those donations.
Whether you make a donation or not, whether you visit us or not, that's up to you. But I am asking you to say a prayer for Martha and Harold. Every little bit helps. I have a Sellers Helping Sellers Blog ribbon/widget on my right side bar. I couldn't get it in my post for some reason. I'll keep working on that! Thanks for reading one of the most important post I've written in a while.

No comments: