Wednesday, September 26, 2007

In Need of a Better Weighing Scale

I got burned on a sale I made at one of my online stores. I’m embarrassed to say I made 10 cents. And the problem was the shipping, of course. I seriously need to look into weighing scales. The one that I have is suppose to weigh food, it has a bowl on it. If I’m going to take online selling seriously I should probably have the right equipment.
I was thinking that a digital scale would be much more accurate and reliable. I don’t need to be losing any more money. It makes me cranky. So I have something else to add to my list of things to do.

1 comment:

William said...

I can understand cranky and lossing money. Just read my new blog...
thanks for the comment and I did add a blog roll, your the first and only one so far. Have a good day.