Monday, November 19, 2007

Cleveland Browns Phil Dawson Kicks A 51-yd Field Goal

Get your purple butts back on that field! Of course the field goal is good! Can you believe that? Two refs can't see that and they're are standing right there? Finally Cleveland gets a call to go our way....eventually.
My family all had on our coats while watching the field goal attempt, we were on our way to my sister-in-laws for dinner. We just expected Dawson to miss it because we are jaded Cleveland fans. The officials motioned no good. My husband said, "Let's go." Boy #1 and Boy #2 both said, "Whoa, wait a minute! That was good!"
I wish I would have taken a picture of all of us standing in the living room with our coats on and me holding a plate of brownies watching the TV, waiting for a ruling on the field.
Cleveland went on to win the game and this time the Browns got closer to the goal post for Phil Dawson and he made it with no problem.

No comments: