Thursday, November 08, 2007

Spreading Holiday Cheer

I have found yet another great gift idea, just think of it as my little way of spreading Holiday Cheer. For the travelers on your list this year, how about a New York CityPass? It contains a ticket to The Metropolitan Museum of Art and the new Greek and Roman galleries, Museum of Modern Art, Guggenheim Museum and the American Museum of Natural History. Plus, a trip to the top of the Empire State Building Observatory and tour of the Manhattan skyline from the water aboard a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise, along with a map, public transportation information and insider tips on the best time to visit each attraction, plus you avoid the ticket lines.
Now that’s a gift! And a great idea. Only $65 for adults and $49 for kids 12 to 17 years of age. I’ve never been to New York City before I’m such a hick. I’d have to go with someone that has been there before.I’ll have to pass this information on the my parents, they go on a get-away every February with there friends. And this offer the CityPass is good from December 15 to March 15, perfect for the February Group, that’s what they call themselves.


No comments: