Friday, August 17, 2007

I literally stumbled into PayPerPost!

I have been blogging for a year and a half. I went to the search engines not to long ago to find ways to improve my blog. There I discovered http://www.payperpost.com/. What a wonderful discovery! I can get paid to BLOG? Get out of here! I clicked around the site a bit and then went immediately to their forum. Because we all know that is where you can find the low-down. People that are actually involved in getting paid to Blog. And they are there!
y
That forum is filled with information! From Introducing Yourself to Having your Blog Reviewed to a Tutorial. I can't tell you how happy I was to find that tutorial. It gave me a step by step "tour" on how to sign up all the way to reserving my first opportunity (opp). I plan on being an active member of PayPerPost's Forum, there are some very helpful posters there. And they are very quick to respond to your questions.
y
If you are already blogging you might as well get paid for it, right? Get yourself a Pay Pal account if you don't already have one and you will be ready "get paid to Blog"! I have my Thesaurus and Dictionary on hand and a head full of ideas. I can't wait to get started.

blog ads



No comments: