Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm starting a new eCrater Store!

My 15 year old started cleaning his room!
Yes, you read that right! He's cleaning his room!
I think he has decided a lot of the stuff he has in there is too young for him now. My baby's growing up.
Damn it.
He keeps coming out of his room asking me, "What do you want me to do with this?" There are things that I can't part with and they are going in the attic. But the other stuff, plus the stuff I have hanging around the house are all going into a new eCrater Store that I decided my son and I are going to run together.
He wanted to get a job this summer to save up for a new computer. I didn't push him because he's only 15, he'll be working the rest of his life no reason to hurry into the work world!
So as soon as we think of a name, you will be seeing a link here in this blog!

Then you can buy all those Poke`Mon Cards you need!
Here is a picture of some Avon Glasses I have and will be putting them in the new eCrater Store first!

I have a lot of work to do!

Here is a link to my other eCrater Store if you are looking for tools!

Oh and don't forget to stop by and say hi at my new favorite hangout www.thecrabbyhost.com

It's a forum filled with advice and fun! And most of the members are online sellers! Hope to see you there!

No comments: