Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Day After Thanksgiving

They are calling the day after Thanksgiving Black Friday now? I never go shopping on that day. And if they are calling it Black Friday, it’s worse than I thought. I hate crowds. That’s why, as I’ve said in previous posts, I’m doing as much of my holiday shopping on line as possible. While searching the net I found a site called Black-Friday.net. Hah! Check it out, here is an ad for Kohl’s. All you do is submit your email address and they notify you when new Black Friday ads are posted. Here is a store list. There are quite a few stores.

Imagine doing your holiday shopping with a cup of coffee in your hand, sitting in front of your computer, listening to whatever music you like. As opposed to grabbing a lousy cup of coffee at the food court and not being able to take it in any stores, standing in line with a bunch of short tempered shoppers and listening to piped in holiday music.

Here’s the Circuit City ad. Lot of bargains! Black-Friday.net is making it too easy for us. What will we do with all are spare time after we get are shopping done? I suppose, baking, wrapping, sending out cards, cleaning the house……… Oh boy! Here come the holidays!

No comments: