Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Was Set Up

When a dog chases it's tail you have to stop and laugh, I don't care how many times you've seen it, it's worth another laugh. So when our dog decide to entertain the neighborhood my son called me to the window, "She's chasing her tail mom!" He said it in a hushed tone because the windows were open.
I was able to turn the air conditioner off because Northeast Ohio is experiencing a cold front, whatever, it's 65. So Boy #2 lured me to the open window. Do you see how the tone of this post completely changed? I'm at the window laughing at the dog, there is a guy jogging, just as he approaches our house Boy #2 whistles at him and ducks out of sight. There I am looking out the window with a big smile on my face as he looks up. My husband is in his recliner laughing along with Boy #2 and Boy #3 is laughing so hard Pepsi is coming out of his nose.
I was set up bigtime. I wonder how long they had been planning that one?

No comments: