Monday, September 10, 2007

Add Pingo to your vacation packing list!

When you check into a hotel room and you have children the first thing the little darlings are going to do is …….. jump on the hotel beds of course! Even if they are 12 and 15. We were in our Niagara Falls (Canadian side) room for 15 minutes when the 15 year old body slammed the 12 year old onto the bed. My husband and I were still moving the luggage around when they both jumped up surprised and the 12 year old held up his right arm and terror was written on his face. Unintelligible sounds started to come out of his mouth.

Now, we were out of the country. When the arm started to swell I got on the phone. Nowadays you don’t call a doctor first, you have to call your insurance company. After every vacation we take, my packing list grows. Now on my list are ace bandages and prepaid calling cards. In addition to the insurance company I made calls to my doctor who was also on vacation so the answering service gave me another number to call. I called 2 different hospitals. And my mother!

Needless to say I could have used Pingo to make some cheap international calls. I could have saved up to 90%! When you sign up for Pingo you get 5 hours of International calls FREE! Special phone card blog discount coupon: “ppp3” valid for $3 off Pingo Receive $25 phone card for just $17. Yep, Pingo is on my list of things to pack when we go on vacation, but those kids are off the list!


No comments: