Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is a Perfectly Normal Situation

Who, in the name of Zeus's butt hole, arranges a grocery store with the soup in aisle 8 the ice cream aisle? I'm just asking because that's what held me up today. That's what brought my day to a screeching halt.
I'm thinking of getting myself a fake, in the ear cell phone so I can vocalize travesties such as this out loud. People would look at me and say,
"Did she just...... oh she's on the phone. She's not talking to herself, she's on the phone. It may look and sound like she's talking to herself, but there's someone on the other end of that ear thing just as outraged as she is. This is a perfectly normal situation. The soup is in the ice cream aisle? How many active brain cells do you need to know that's a bad idea?"
See everybody agrees with me.

4 comments:

Silly Willy and Fluffy said...

We agree whole heartedly. That's like
putting laughter next to the hemorrhoid cream.

Where do these people come from. Not from the "Funny Farm"! They must figure the longer they keep you in the store, the more you will buy!

Ahah that's it! Call the manager next time.
Uncle Silly and Aunt Fluffy

Suzanne said...

I definitely was in that store long than I intended to be!

Da Old Man said...

Maybe they notice a lot of single people buy ice cream and soup.
It is pretty much a perfect meal.

Suzanne said...

When you think of it da old man, there really isn't a lot of preparation involved in a soup and ice cream meal is there?