Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Gadget Scratch Protection

What do teenage boys do to their cell phones and iPods when mom and dad aren’t looking? We purchase these pieces of sophisticated equipment and then place it in their grimy hands and for the life of me I cannot figure out why. Because the next time we see it, it will be unrecognizable. And the next time we do see it, it’s because something is wrong with it. I don’t even ask “how it happened” any more because amazingly they don’t know. Huh.
“Why is it wet inside honey?” “I don’t know.”
“How did the screen get scratched honey?” “I don’t know mom.”
“Pukey, where is your iPod?” “I don’t know.”
“Was it necessary to scratch you girlfriends name on the back of your cell phone?” “I don’t know how that happened.”
Along with a few extra brain cells they could use an iPod case and also a case for their cell phones. InvisibleSHIELD is a tough film that protects all those gadgets screens from Lord knows what they do to them. I found the site during my morning social networking ritual. It’s funny too, because just last night I said to Boy #2, “Don’t carry your cell phone by the antenna.” The sad fact is, it doesn’t even surprise me that I have to tell him that anymore.

No comments: