Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cat fight at the pool but no Russians

Well I had other plans here at the pool today but when you have two girls arguing behind you, invading your every waking thought then they must be made fun of and made fun of they will.

If you are going to argue with each other and mom on the cell phone to audible levels as such that every one at the pool can hear, I believe your words are up for grabs.

I think a friendship may be crumbling right behind my back. One of them is trying to explain that "plans change" and the other one is trying to explain "her side of the story". Now one is on the phone trying to find a way home. It's a small community, walk off your frustration honey.

Thank you God for the bazillionth time for giving me boys.

Can I just go off topic here for a minutes? A family just walked in and was pool-ready as soon as they dropped their stuff. They must be reading my blog or they are as pool savvy as I am. Bravo pool savvy family. There is hope for all humanity, I've righted the world.

The girls have quieted a tad or they are getting drowned out by all the people that have been filtering in. Or someone is actually drowning them to shut them up. I have to admit the thought crossed my mind. Either that or just bang their heads together. Banging heads together works with boys. Does it work with girls?

With the girls incisive yapping quelled, I was able to get to the matter at hand, check on the Russians. I didn't hear anybody say vodka so it was safe to say the pool was Russian free today, at least while I was at my post.

3 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Vodka free? What did you drink?

Hee Hee.

Relax Max said...

This has to be only the 4th or 5th time I can remember seeing a blog with the word "pool" in the post title three posts in a row.

If I only had a nickel for every time I've had two girls fighting behind my back over my behind. Or whatever you said.

I promise to go back and read it better. Soon.

Suzanne said...

Carol - Vodka? Sure I'd love some.

Relax Max - My tan is coming along nicely. While at the "pool" I plan to relax but the idiots keep invading my space. They must be blogged about, can't stop myself.