Saturday, July 09, 2011

Monitoring suspicious behavior at the pool continues

Someone has to do it and I've taken it upon myself to keep an eye on things while I lay here tanning and swimming.

I think one of the Russians are here and I have eyes on her don't you worry. She's a very large woman and she's been in the pool the entire time I've been here. Over two hours in the pool, she's going to wrinkle up pretty good. I think she's exercising.

Since I've had her under surveillance she started off circling the perimeter of the pool, no doubt on a scouting mission. Who does she think she's fooling? Now she's walking back and forth, from one side of the pool to the other, she got in the way of my laps. Actually some Americans got in the way of my laps too. I wanted to say to them all,

"Hey! I'm swimmin' here!"

Pardon my digression.

I made sure when in close proximity of the exercising Russian, I made eye contact. At least I think I did, we both had sunglasses on. She also had on a baseball cap. Suspicious? Damn straight. I'm going to have to come back here tomorrow now, just to keep an eye on things.

But now I must get going and give up my surveillance post, I have to get over to WalMart and check up on the morons. My work is never done.

2 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

It's a tough mission, Sue. I know you can do it. That's why YOU were selected.

If you run short of morons, I'll be happy to send you all of ours.

Suzanne said...

Carol - No worries, I found plenty. You just keep your Texas morons there please. I have enough in Ohio to keep me busy.

BTW thnak you for continually commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it. I've been slacking on my commenting and I'm paying the price.