Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Glass is Half Full

I keep myself positive with one small line from a song by Jewel called Hands. I'm sure you've heard it before, it's a good song and it motivates me. Here is the line that I live by: and heartache came to visit me but i knew it wasn't ever after. We all have bumps in the road throughout our lives, it makes us stronger. So while I was driving to the bank to fix my latest problem, I asked God for help. The problem wasn't as bad as it could have been, it only cost me $35 and 5 years off my life. But I ran into someone I never thought I'd see there at the bank. Things happen for a reason, this is something I strongly believe in. God didn't send me an angel, this person is far from that, but He did send me a sign. I just got chills. Now it's up to me to do something and I like being in charge - heartache came to visit me but i knew it wasn't ever after. The glass is half full people!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, what a cliffhanger! Have a great New Year Sue!

Suzanne said...

Thank you Karen!