Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday Kitchen Drudgery

I'm taking a break from the kitchen to post a picture of the cookies I baked this afternoon. Batch #4 of the blessed holiday season can be seen in the photo - Pecan Pie Cookies. The recipe can be found at Jenn Cooks. They're really good. I have my applesauce cake in the oven, 2 more hours to go! The applesauce cake is an old family recipe and I'm not allowed to share it. I'm still looking for new cookie recipes. I have two more batches to make, one will be the Christmas cut-outs and I don't know what the other will be, haven't decided.
All right back to the Sunday kitchen drudgery. I'm making pizza and garlic bread for the Browns game this afternoon. Yeah the voices in my head said to spend the entire day in the kitchen. I hate when they do that.

No comments: