Thursday, December 27, 2007

Were You Naughty or Nice?

After Christmas dinner at mom and dads we were told to "come back tomorrow for leftovers." I'm the only one that showed up. Mom called me in the afternoon to see which of my crew would be there, the phone rings and she says, "Are you doing your blog thing? Am I interupting? Who's coming tonight?" Originally the husband and Boy #3 were signed up, but I couldn't get the husband off the couch, Boy #3 needed to return something and I wouldn't take him the day after Christmas to stand in a mile long line, I left without them.
So the three of us Mom, Dad and I (the favorite child) had a nice leftover Christmas dinner together. Everyone else stayed home because they were either too tired or crabby. Hmmmm, must have been on the naughty list this year.

No comments: