Saturday, November 07, 2009

My fragile mental state of mind

Leaving the safety of my home, I ventured out into the swine flu riddled world we now live in, only leaving for food, gas and a mocha. Already at risk and in a weakened condition, because I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection, I did this for my family to survive the weekend. I stocked up on Sponge Bob macaroni and cheese and Pepsi, oh and another bottle of my beloved Nyquil. Not that I've gone through a whole bottle myself, yet, the rest of the family likes to knock themselves out with that stuff when they're sick too.
We're sick but not swine flu sick. I'm sure I have a sinus infection but refuse to go to the doctors and sit in the germ infested waiting room for antibiotics. I suppose I'll have to go to the "black market" for those. Where is the "black market" any way? I need a few things.
Whether I ever leave my house again will be up to how much I let the media scare me and in my fragile mental state, because of the FaceBook addiction and my brain swimming in snot, it may be never.

3 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Yikes. My breakfast is revolting at the swimming snot.

I hope you feel better soon.

Nooter said...

youre back!
were you abducted by aliens? did you see elvis while you were there?

Silly Willy and Fluffy said...

Hey Sue, Aunt Fluffy and I are so sorry that you can't Kick the sick
thingy. We probably should have brought you along with us to the warmth of the south. It's warmer but
very humid. We have been running back and forth between Louisiana and Texas. The LSU fans are big as a group and can fill up two Brown's stadiums.
Stay warm, avoid crowds and fill up on some hot toddys, medisimal
only. Many hugs Uncle Silly Willy