Friday, March 14, 2008

Grandma's Have Bursitis

Why does my head feel like it's going to explode every time there is a major change in the weather? It's a sinus thing. I thought old people only felt the change in weather with their bodies. Do I have bursitis? What is bursitis? Grandma's talk about bursitis all the time. Oh all right, I'll look it up.
bur·si·tis [ber-sahy-tis]
noun Pathology.
inflammation of a bursa.

What the hell is a bursa?

bur·sa [bur-suh]
noun, plural .
a pouch, sac, or vesicle, esp. a sac containing synovia, to facilitate motion, as between a tendon and a bone.

Does that clear everything up? I'm pretty sure I don't have tendons in my head. But I can't be 100% sure of that. I'm leaning towards a sinus headache more and more. I think I'll just take some asprin instead of delving into the weather change/sinus headache phenomenon.

No comments: