Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Online Community

Being online as much as I am, well I’ve made a lot of online friends. Mainly through message boards. Being part of an online community is part of my daily schedule, we share funny stories about our families, work, weather, you name it. Although usually light-hearted, we are not limited to that. My favorite message board, The Crabby Host, has a member going through cancer treatment. I was surprised when someone in our support thread mentioned the book called The Secret. Hey, The Sedona Method is really starting to get popular. The Secret was written by Marci Shimoff who is a Sedona Method graduate. It seemed just about everyone on the message board knew about this peaceful revolution in consciousness. There is a new book by Eckhart Tolle called A New Earth. This book shows you how to bring the presence of awareness that you truly are into the foreground of your consciousness and thereby change the mass consciousness of planet earth and there is a Free DVD and CD. I know the book sounds a little deep, so a free DVD and CD is a good idea. I plan on sharing this new book with my message board buddies and passing along the links!


No comments: