Friday, March 21, 2008

I Want to Win a Renuzit TriScents Home Makeover

How about if I won a Home Makeover? Would that be awesome or what? Renuzit TriScents is running a $20,000 Home Makeover contest and we would have to start in the living room. I’m so stoked. All you have to do is submit a 2-minute limit video length and a 250-word limit essay. I can write a book on the work that needs done in my house. See official rules here.

We added a fireplace in our living room this past summer and I’m having a hard time designing the rest of the room. I have a kid with a new video camera and writing an essay will come very easy for me. I’m sure I can win once they take a look at my living room, they will have to take pity on me. I will definitely enter to win! Also you can download a Renuzit TriScents Starter Kit coupon for their two scents Seaside Breezes™ and Morning Meadow.

Once we get done with the living room we will head over to my dysfunctional kitchen, counter space baby, I need it. Thank you Renuzit TriScents for the wonderful opportunity, one that I plan on taking full advantage of immediately.


1 comment:

Silly Willy and Fluffy said...

Hey Sue, Great site! Thanks a mil for helping getting our blog going.
Hope you win on the Renuzit Home Makeover. Then Aunt Fluffy and I can clown at your new home "Reopening".

Uncle Silly Willy