Friday, October 26, 2007

Back it up Baby!

I didn’t post yesterday because I had some computer problems. Computer problems put me in panic mode. I have so much time invested into my blogs and my online stores that having something go wrong can reduce me to tears in minutes. Once I had my son’s friend, 14 at the time, come by and “fix” my computer. Two days later the computer crashed, hard. I took it in to be looked at and the cost to try and retrieve all my lost documents, our tax information and my photo’s was almost as much as a new computer. I had just loaded pictures of my nieces wedding on there, all three of my boys had ties on and we posed for a family picture, damn. You don’t get many of those precious moments. It’s not often that I refer to my boys and the word precious comes up!
So anyway I looked into online backup. I figured my sanity is worth a small fee. I didn’t realize I could get up 2GB of storage space for FREE. Wow! I like free stuff. And it’s so easy to use. Why didn’t I look into this sooner and save myself some gray hairs?


No comments: