Friday, October 12, 2007

Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Champagne

I was totally out of my comfort zone last night, but enjoyed the evening anyway. Anytime someone wants to sit me down at a table with Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Champagne, I'm there! I went and got myself a new outfit, purse and shoes. I run around most of the time either barefoot, with flip flops or tennis shoes, so anything with a heel is going to be a challenge for me.
My feet were killing me! As soon as we left and jumped in the car I took off my shoes. When we turned on to our street I grabbed my new shoes to try and stuff my feet back into them. "What the hell?" I looked at my husband and started to laugh. Doh! I left in the plastic inserts in the top of my new shoes. What a comfortable walk I had from my car to my front door.

No comments: