Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What do Dreams Mean? Cuz I'm Freaked Out

The other night I dreamt of my grandmother who past over 20 years ago. The following night I dreamt of my other grandmother, she also past over 20 years ago. I can't shake the thought of impending dome. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to see those two ladies again, but I'm a little freaked out.
When my mother-in-law dreams of the dead, it means someone in the family is pregnant. Honest to God that woman is better than a pregnancy test. She knew when I was pregnant all three times before I did. My third pregnancy, the unexpected one, because I know when I'm ovulating pregnancy, she says, "I dreamed of Uncle Chub last night." "Oh God, let's go to the drug store and get a pregnancy test." Positive!
So we can look at my dreams either as the glass is half empty or half full way. Impending dome or pregnancy. Wait a minute! Neither one of those scenarios sound "half full" to me.

No comments: