Friday, October 05, 2007

Chief Wahoo

Now that the Cleveland Indians are in the playoffs, I find myself reminiscing about the 90's Indians team. We were in the playoffs back then and went to the World Series twice. My boys were smaller, but still very much Cleveland fans. We raised them that way. They had the t-shirts to prove it! Back then I also bought them those temporary tattoos. Way cool when you 9, 6 and 4 years old. I put a Chief Wahoo tattoo on each of there cheeks and sent them off to school. Our school system was into Cleveland Indians spirit, so this wasn't going to be a problem or so I thought. Although my boys are close in age, they were all in different school buildings. The 6 year old is my little scatterbrain. He never gave me the school picture information that was crumbled in the bottom of his backpack. I was able to have his picture re-taken and actually order some on picture re-take day, but his sweet little face, with the Chief Wahoo tattoo, will be forever immortalized in the school yearbook!

No comments: