Thursday, October 11, 2007

How Did I Get So Busy?

My Husband called me yesterday and told me we were going out tonight. To a fund raising event, so I have to dress up. I have to find something, no buy something to wear, get my hair done, transfer all my crap from one purse to another. Pick up his suit from the cleaners, order corsages for the Homecoming Dance this weekend, get gas in the car, oh and we are out of detergent.
While at this event I will have to try and keep my husband awake. He got home this morning at 5:30. He had to go for a "sleep study" last night. When they get enough information on your sleeping habits they wake you up and send you home. So they sent the poor guy off into the night at 5:00 am. He's trying to get some sleep now before he goes to work.
Where should I start? Ahhh coffee, more coffee.

No comments: