Monday, November 05, 2007

Crazy Black Friday Shopping

I can’t believe it’s November already. I’ve spoke with my sister-in-law about what I’m making for Thanksgiving dinner, where has the time gone? We are deep into the Holiday season that’s for sure. Just this year I learned that the day after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday. Because it’s the busiest shopping day of the year. People actually get up at 5:00 am to shop. No thank you. I’m shopping online that day. I’ll be at Black-Friday.net. All I have to do is check my email for a sale. You sign up at their site and they will send you the Black-Friday ads as they get them. Check the site out if you don’t believe me, it’s easy to navigate and there are all kinds of sales. Sears has a really long list already of sales, I can get a lot of my shopping done there.When you go to Black-Friday.net you can enter your email address and you will be notified when there are new Black Friday ads posted. You get to see these ads before anyone else does! This is what I’m talking about, because I hate crowds. I will never understand why people get up at the crack of dawn to shop. But that’s just me or is it?

No comments: