Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm Taking the Afternoon Off

Somebody gave me germs. At the moment, I can only breath out of my left nostril. That'll change though. I'm cold and I ache. But what I'm worried about is my ear hurts just a little. That will get me a doctor visit if nothing else will. I usually tough it out. I'm going to curl up on the couch and watch Heroes this afternoon. I didn't get to watch it last night, I was watching Dancing With the Stars and trying to figure out what Marie Osmond was doing there. The husband worked late last night so I was able to watch on the big TV instead of being exiled to the bedroom and the little TV.
The upside of being sick is I get to take Nyquil tonight. The moonshine of medicine, as Lewis Black would say. So I'm taking the afternoon off and heading for the couch as soon as I find where the dog hid my slipper.

2 comments:

Wayfarer said...

I am gone for just a little while and see what you have gotten yourself into...LOLOL!!! ;-) Poor deer. Down here in the South we would look at that as free vinison.

Suzanne said...

There is a lot of free venison around here! We just don't know what to do with it! LOL!!