Monday, November 26, 2007

Dead Deer Conclusion

When last we spoke of the dead deer across the street laying next to the fire hydrant, it was still there at midnight. Boy #2 got home from the movies and I went to bed. The husband was up early the next morning. When I wandered out of the bedroom my first concern is always the coffee, dead deer or not, coffee comes first. "Coffee's ready, the deer is gone." This is how my husband greeted me. Does that man know me or what?
Apparently, the husband witnessed a front-loader unceremoniously scoop up the dead deer and drive away. A front-loader? What the hell is that? He was watching ESPN Sports Center and didn't care to elaborate. I have the internet at my fingertips so I searched front loader and here is the picture I came up with. I'm glad I missed the conclusion of the dead deer saga.

No comments: