Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Mist by Stephen King

Wait a minute, did I just see a Stephen King commercial? I thought I did. The next time the commercial came on the TV, I stopped everything I was doing and at the time I was talking to my husband. Whoops. It was a commercial for The Mist by Stephen King. I thought I read all his books. How did I miss this one? I’m off to the bookstore after my shower this morning. Stephen King is an incredible author. I remember reading The Green Mile and couldn’t believe how lost in that book I became. The way he described Paul’s urinary infection put me in pain.
The Mist will be in the Theaters November 21, plenty of time to read the book first. I mentioned the movie to Boy #2 and his girlfriend and their eyes lit up, “That looks like a good movie.” They said in unison. This is good, because I don’t know if I will be able to get my husband to take me and I’ll need a backup plan. My husband and I don’t see eye to eye when it comes to movies. He did like The Stand by Stephen King so there is hope.I want to see this movie and the fact that Thomas Jane is in it makes it all the more appealing.


No comments: