Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner, the Best Smell in the World

The dog and I had our morning walk, we took the winter route. Right now in Northeast Ohio it's unseasonably warm so doors and window are open and someone is cooking up a storm, spreading the heavenly scent of Thanksgiving throughout the neighborhood a day early. Boy did that smell good, I'm hungry for turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy. The thought of Thanksgiving dinner makes the yogurt I'm eating right now all the more unsatisfying.
Did I mention I don't have to cook tomorrow, I think I did. My niece is having the Thanksgiving dinner this year, she will be surrounded by Thanksgiving dinner experts so I won't have to worry about the turkey turning out like the one on National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue,

Thanks for stopping by! We are all chipping in a dish or two, and dinner is at Mom's. My daughter and her hubby will stop here for a bit so we can have a quiet visit together, then it's off to the be with family and happy bedlum..or however you spell that :-) Have a Thankful day!